Luxury, sustainable, eco-friendly stays in Wensleydale
We are striving to be a super eco-friendly business. During your stay in our yurts, you can expect to find:
- A yurt site where more than 250 new trees have been planted.
- Fully solar-powered lighting in all indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Lovely, local vegan and cruelty-free Friendly soaps made in nearby Hebden Bridge that contain no palm oil, parabens, sulphates, triclosan or phthalates, all presented in recycled and recyclable packaging.
- Add-on boxes of local, handmade chocolates made by Mocha of Richmond presented in plastic-free packaging.
- Organic, sustainable fabrics for the branded clothing worn by our team.
- A zero waste to landfill site.
We are always eager to hear any new ideas about how we can improve our eco-friendly credentials. Please e-mail Stephanie at: email@example.com.